We seek a Priest-In-Charge whose spiritual guidance and teachings will grow the faith of our congregation. After much discernment, we believe such a person should bring the following qualities to our community:
- Theologically grounded leadership, especially regarding insightful preaching that provides a holistic approach to the Christian faith.
- An understanding of traditional liturgical styles while accepting our parish's beliefs and values.
- An open, appreciative, and thoughtful approach to Episcopal Church’s ministry to families of diverse backgrounds.
- An ability to function creatively and effectively in a self-administered parish.
- Energetic participation in our current ministries and vision for the future impact of our resources, including our facility and grounds.
At the heart of our search is the desire for a Priest-In-Charge who will collaborate enthusiastically with lay leaders to promote Christian stewardship of our time, talents, and treasure. We look forward to welcoming a Priest-In-Charge who will labor and dream with us as we live in the Spirit and develop new ministries to show God's love to all people.